I love how the dangly parts move with you, and they look just like real coral!
This necklace was inspired by The Little Mermaid - one of my favorite movies. I love how the dangly parts move with you, and they look just like real coral!
Customizing your app:
- Making the herringbone chains out of more tan resistors (instead of blue) for a more neutral look.
- Add a herringbone cluster every 1 1/2 inches (3.8 cm) throughout the necklace.
- Attach only one herringbone cluster at the center, but make it super long.
© 2019 Brittany Forks / Potter Craft · Reproduced with permission.
- abigail r. added Digital Coral Necklace to Jewellery 05 Feb 22:15
- Grace favorited Digital Coral Necklace 28 Oct 17:55
- Abnormal Abby added Digital Coral Necklace to Jewellry 11 Jun 00:07
- Abnormal Abby favorited Digital Coral Necklace 10 Jun 15:08
- Lotusburger favorited Digital Coral Necklace 04 Jan 15:06
Take all the tan resistors and trim all the leads to about 54 inch (1.3 cm). Then loop the ends with your round-nose pliers.
Fasten the toggle clasp components at each end of the chain.
Make three "herringbone" chains with the blue resistors, following the pattern in the illustration. Be sure your loops are small enough that the resistors don't slight right through. I've suggested using 20 to 25 small blue resistors to divide into three herringbone chains; the final count is up to you.