made with three different patterns!
I'm in love with those tiny plushie owls! (And with owls in general...)
So I collected different patterns to figure out which looks best to me because I want to make more of them :)
They're out of felt and cotton. I used embroidery thread.
- The first owl left is inspired by this project by ashbash: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/felt-owl-brooches
- The second is a pattern from Cat Morley: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/owl-brooch-2
- And the third and final is from Juicy Bits:
Thanks to all of them! :)
- Rachel F. favorited Different Owls 28 Sep 22:52
- Laura K. added Different Owls to To-make list 28 Nov 02:54
- Saskia S. favorited Different Owls 23 Oct 12:48
- Sheila T. added Different Owls to plushies 08 Oct 10:13
- donnahooten added Different Owls to Owl projects 01 Sep 09:22
- buttercup303 added Different Owls to stuffed 02 Jul 07:40
- buttercup303 added Different Owls to cute ones 29 Jun 15:29
- Shelby W. added Different Owls to Felt 30 Jan 00:20
- Esther B. favorited Different Owls 14 Jan 19:16
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Different Owls 14 Jan 13:59
Anna H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!