Modified vintage headphones.
I made these using Molly 'Porkshanks' Friedrich's Dieselpunk Headphone tutorial, following her steps almost exactly. However I found it was easier to just glue earbuds to inside then dissecting a pair of headphones (I tried doing that, but ended up breaking them.)
They are fairly cheap to make, except for the vintage headphones which costed about $20.00 to buy on eBay.
- Sveta favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 02 Apr 08:38
- Jessica favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 14 Sep 12:15
- Allison S. favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 01 Jul 07:48
- Mildred favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 26 Jun 11:41
- Linda s. favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 28 May 18:28
- Diane favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 28 May 10:25
- Thomson G. favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 25 May 17:06
- brycekraffle commented on Dieselpunk Headphone 02 Dec 00:55
- Scott I. favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 16 Nov 09:24
- monika.deleeuwtanchyk favorited Dieselpunk Headphone 15 Feb 04:06
Expired Sanity posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
brycekraffle · Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
where are the instructions?
Mia · Denmark, South Carolina, US · 6 projects
Very cool! we have several of that kind of headhones lying around the house, maybe it is time that I use them for something
How nifty, they are so cool great good!!
Zezerk · Portland, Oregon, US · 4 projects
These are fantastic!
Cat Morley · London, GB · 1432 projects
Those are awesome!
Eien · Conyers, Georgia, US · 3 projects
These look neeto! I would like my own pair!
Alexa S. · 7 projects
Being an audio engineer, I absolutely love these! Very very cool! I wish I could do that!!!!!!!
Sugarlishes · Fort Hood, Texas, US · 136 projects
oooo fantastic modification ~.^ i like!
connie b. · Lenexa, Kansas, US · 1 project