A festive way to serve deviled eggs for spring or Easter.
- terri.ferrariphippswojtowicz added Deviled Egg Daisy to crafty recipe ideas 13 Mar 23:11
- cindy.godfrey.94 favorited Deviled Egg Daisy 24 Feb 17:31
- Heather V. favorited Deviled Egg Daisy 04 Feb 04:07
- Sarah S. added Deviled Egg Daisy to Food 18 Jan 20:45
- hungryhappenings published her project Deviled Egg Daisy 17 Nov 18:19
Peel and cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out yolk and mix with some Miracle Whip. You can add other ingredients if you like.
Arrange 8 egg white halves cut side down in a circle on a platter. Spoon some deviled egg mixture in the center of the egg whites. Add a green stem with some grass or leaves (how about a few spinach or basil leaves.) Make as many daisies as you'd like, then spoon the remaining deviled egg mixture into a bowl, set the remaining hard boiled egg whites around the bowl, add a spoon to the bowl, and have your guests fill their own eggs. They'll be so impressed by your daisy, they won't think a thing of making their own deviled egg.