My version of Madonna's famous jacket from the 80's film "Desperately Seeking Susan"
I made this for my birthday party, it was a costume party with the theme "Films of the 80's", I went as Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan :)
It was great fun to make and wear! I've included a (bad) picture of my in the costume, a quick how to, and also some pictures of the original jacket from the film.
- largeeye.gif 22.9 KB [ Download ]
- Kepi added "Desperately Seeking Susan" Jacket! to 80's 11 Feb 03:36
- Kepi favorited "Desperately Seeking Susan" Jacket! 10 Feb 04:31
- cristinakilljoyway favorited "Desperately Seeking Susan" Jacket! 03 Jan 17:32
- Alissa B. favorited "Desperately Seeking Susan" Jacket! 15 Oct 23:31
- Hayley S entered her project "Desperately Seeking Susan" Jacket! to Accessorize Audrey Kitching 05 Mar 20:58
For the back I used acryllic paint to create the pyramid. The back of the jacket isn't easy to see in the film, so I also used a picture I googled (see the image attatched for the example). I used a sharpie to go around the edges in black and white the words on the banner and a pencil to create the bricks in the pyramid.
I also rolled up the sleeves on the jacket then left it to dry and it was done :)