Derpy the confused little sock dog
Please ignore the other version. I can't get it to stay deleted.
I made this stuffed animal out of a sock as a present for my friend's little girl. I only had one extra long sock to work with, so I had to improvise a pattern in order to make the dog head and body shape.
I used the heel for the forehead and sewed dips into the foot area to make the muzzle shape. The head and body were sewn at an angle to give it that confused head tilt. Then I gave it ears, legs, a tail, bead eyes, a button nose, and a felt tongue to stick out of its mouth. And of course all dogs need a collar with their name on it.
- Rich T. favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 07 Dec 06:25
- Patricia F. favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 06 Jun 00:46
- Anna W. commented on Derpy The Sock Dog 21 Apr 02:38
- rosie.rivera.7 favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 04 May 19:52
- yummywakame favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 30 Apr 18:09
- Riya K. favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 26 Apr 12:55
- WindStrider favorited Derpy The Sock Dog 24 Apr 20:46
- Amy H. entered her project Derpy The Sock Dog to Sock Dreams 24 Apr 16:22
Amy H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!