To keep all my fabrics and paper tidy
Continuing my great tidy-up! I love mod podge! A new discovery for me, and the art shop behind my house sells it ^squeak of joy^
Tip: Use boxes that have quite loose fitting tops, as you need to allow for 2 layers of denim after covering the box and lid.
- Key West Witch favorited Denim Storage Boxes 12 Sep 08:49
- Key West Witch added Denim Storage Boxes to Crafts General 20 Mar 16:27
- crafty grandma added Denim Storage Boxes to STORAGE BOXES 10 Jun 21:23
- laurie b. favorited Denim Storage Boxes 25 Nov 10:50
- Kay T. favorited Denim Storage Boxes 11 Nov 09:10
- Peaches S. favorited Denim Storage Boxes 01 Nov 00:24
- laurie b. added Denim Storage Boxes to Other 05 Oct 06:03
- Kinhime Dragon added Denim Storage Boxes to things to make 31 Oct 18:18
- Rae favorited Denim Storage Boxes 09 Jul 19:04
Cut legs of old pair of jeans up the inside leg seams, and cut off the legs to give two large (depending on size of previous owner!) pieces.
Buy a couple of cardboard organiser boxes and paint with glue, sticking large pieces of denim as you go and smoothing out any wrinkles.
Take a selection of flattish buttons and decoupage with paper using mod podge or other glue. I then varnished/sealed mine with mod podge
Stick decorated buttons to the front of the box with superglue/hot glue.