EXTREMELY simple, cheap, and goes a long way. And it's beyond tasty.
Sorry no pictures of the step by step for now. I will add some the next time I make it (and remember to take them).
- Pamela J. favorited Delicious Salsa Every Time. 22 Jan 13:59
- Ana favorited Delicious Salsa Every Time. 20 Jul 02:00
- Taylor C. added Delicious Salsa Every Time. to To-make list 21 Apr 16:59
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Delicious Salsa Every Time. 15 Jan 15:35
- meanne a. favorited Delicious Salsa Every Time. 11 Jul 10:20
Cut off the tops of the jalapeños. Remove seeds if you want it to be mild! Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend to desired consistency. That's all! As for the ingredients, I've always just sort of eyeballed the amounts. You can likely do the same, but I added more specific amounts for those of you who are a little on the safer side.
To make a chunky salsa: Blend tomatoes (without the juice), and chop up the onion and jalapeños fairly small. The onions can be a little bigger than the jalapeños. Add the onion and peppers to the blended tomatoes and add the cilantro (this time, you won't want the stems, so be sure to cut them off).
According to Google, 28oz is about 794g.