Bars of soap with an extra something :)
This is an easy soap project that takes about 4 minutes to set up.
1. lubricate your soap mold with oil
2. place object in mold (for this I used an earring that lost its mate)
3. melt glycerin in a microwave safe container (this stuff gets hot!), in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
4. use oven mittens to handle the soap, and add whatever color and fragrance you'd like, then stir.
5. pour the melted soap into the mold and allow it to cool and set overnight or 2-3 hours. Thereafter it can be removed from the mold and wrapped in plastic packaging
Alicia F. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!