For my Wicca Altar :3
Most of my decorations are pearls, stickers and other things i have from my childhood. Also paper flowers and stuff from my barbie and bratz dolls.
- rene c. favorited Decorated Matchboxes 07 Apr 22:07
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Decorated Matchboxes 25 Jun 16:22
- Alex2:a L. favorited Decorated Matchboxes 11 Jun 17:38
- ShadowwolfGem s. favorited Decorated Matchboxes 07 Apr 09:37
- Chudames favorited Decorated Matchboxes 07 Feb 04:32
- Lorrie B. added Decorated Matchboxes to crafts 05 Jan 02:17
- CraftyPunk C. added Decorated Matchboxes to To-make list 27 Jun 16:05
- Angel C. favorited Decorated Matchboxes 26 May 00:27
- Sebílé Sheá Sorcha replied to a comment on Decorated Matchboxes 22 May 07:51
- Ninni Ninímél Nalíná ♦ ♏ ♦ replied to a comment on her project Decorated Matchboxes 21 May 18:51
This is the front of my fairy themed box. It has a big key bought on Ebay, and lots of flower embellishments. The little glitter book is from barbie i think and so is the little flower with holes in it, it was a tea party thingy. And I do not know where I got those little wings from.
So just plan how you want it to look and glue everything on!
Now for the deco cream one:
Deco cream is something japanese people love and so do I xP It dries and you can put things in it while it is drying. If you cannot get Deco Cream where you live you can also use Silicone, white. It is actually stronger and it does not dissolve in water. The negative side to silicone though is that lots of dust fasten itself on it too after a while....
On this picture:
The seastar in the middle is from ebay. The leaves on the edge and the bow is also from ebay.The other stuff is pearls, stickers and satin rose and you can probably find that in any craft store.
But what do you do at your Wicca altar?
...ok I sound really ignorant, but I still find other religions interesting hehe XD