This took three days, but pretty much 1 1/2 days, hour-wise.
All hand-sewn, cause my sewing machine broke, long, long ago.
The first day, I bought my supplies, cut out the pattern, made the head, and called it a night. The second day, I made the body. This took the ENTIRE day. Really, I had little breaks, only stopping to eat, drink, and use the restroom. Sat there for hours, just sewing. Then today, I added the black costume details and the belt, which you can't tell is dark brown instead of black.
He's made entirely out of nice, huggable fleece, except for the belt and belt pockets, which is made out of brown felt. And he's filled with the softest stuffing I've ever felt before. And LOOOOVE.
He's about 16.5 inches tall.. I think. I measured him with printer paper, to be honest. One and a half sheets, length-wise.
- louis b. favorited Deadpool Plushie 07 Mar 07:23
- GummibaerA favorited Deadpool Plushie 08 Aug 16:33
- Heather M. favorited Deadpool Plushie 28 Jun 16:14
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Deadpool Plushie 08 Dec 10:16
- soma g favorited Deadpool Plushie 04 Jul 21:24
- Empath favorited Deadpool Plushie 29 Mar 16:47
- Janna R. commented on Deadpool Plushie 04 Mar 19:58
- Yasu favorited Deadpool Plushie 15 Dec 14:09
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Deadpool Plushie 17 Nov 23:22
- chelsea g. favorited Deadpool Plushie 24 Aug 23:31
Karen C. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!