Based on Dead Fairy by moonfae
I used scraps of TP to make the skin pieces on the skeleton and dyed them with concentrated instant coffee mixed with a touch of white glue. The skeletons came from the dollar store but only in black, so I had to paint them white but I left the burned fairies as is. The wings are trimmed dead leaves, and I had to coat those with water and glue mix and put stones on them to make them lie flat. I then glued the wings on the back and mounted the four of them on a large picture frame with black painted cardboard. I have them hanging on the wall in my living room.
- Rebecca M. favorited Dead Fairy 19 Jun 18:44
- C G. favorited Dead Fairy 23 May 05:23
- whplashd favorited Dead Fairy 13 Jun 17:34
- Darian D. added Dead Fairy to FUN 28 Mar 01:39
- ModernXDayXVaudevillian favorited Dead Fairy 04 Nov 04:43
- misa favorited Dead Fairy 03 Nov 00:53
- AndiSam favorited Dead Fairy 31 Oct 02:32
- PsychoticWeirdo favorited Dead Fairy 30 Oct 00:05
- Arty Kitkat favorited Dead Fairy 25 Oct 18:08
You Will Need
Sara P. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!