If you love peanut butter and chocolate, you will absolutely love these truffles.
This recipe is so simple that any novice baker can make them at home. All you have to do is chop the cookies, blend in the cream cheese, freeze, dip them into the melted chocolate and top with the chopped honey roasted peanuts.
- HylianWriter534 favorited Dark Chocolate Nutter Butter Truffles 04 Aug 03:03
- Sarah B. added Dark Chocolate Nutter Butter Truffles to Food 16 May 17:18
- Penny F. added Dark Chocolate Nutter Butter Truffles to Baking 21 Apr 22:14
- ale_corason favorited Dark Chocolate Nutter Butter Truffles 16 Apr 06:33
- Sarah W. favorited Dark Chocolate Nutter Butter Truffles 15 Apr 13:26
- CarriesExpKtchn published her project Dark Chocolate Nutter Butter Truffles 01 Mar 16:58
Place the cookies in your food processor and pulse until the cookies are finely chopped.
Add the cream cheese and pulse again until the mixture is combined and a ball starts to form.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and make 24 balls with the cookie mixture. Place the entire baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes to allow them to freeze.
Remove the cookie balls from the freezer and melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
Dip each ball into the melted chocolate, place them back on the baking sheet and top with crushed peanuts. Repeat for all.
When all cookie balls have been dipped, place them in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. ( or the freezer if you can't wait and want to eat them quicker!). Store uneaten cookie balls in the refrigerator.