This one is for dark chocolate lovers!
This lovely Paleo Chocolate Bark recipe is a little treasure for those of you who love dark chocolate. If you’re anything like me, you’ll make this bark last a long time; eating it little by little, making sure you savor and enjoy every little bite.
Its super easy to make! You could slightly modify it and add any of your favorite flavors; substitute the macadamia nuts with other types of nuts, coconut flakes or dried fruits. Have fun with it and let your chocolate-creativity shine!
- Shantelle t. added Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark to gifts 08 Dec 14:21
- Tam C. added Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark to i need to do this 13 Nov 13:01
- enkha b. added Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark to food 28 Jul 22:43
- enkha b. favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 28 Jul 22:42
- Grimgirl101 favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 20 Jun 22:06
- Kenny the kitty favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 13 May 17:16
- Harlee A. favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 28 Apr 16:57
- Rachell S. favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 19 Apr 01:57
- ale_corason favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 16 Apr 18:42
- Amisha P. favorited Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark 16 Apr 18:00
You Will Need
Line bottom and sides of baking dish with parchment paper.
Add water to you pan and place it under medium heat.
Once water starts boiling, add chocolate and coconut butter to your heat proof bowl, and place the heat proof bowl inside your boiling pan.
Chocolate and coconut butter will slowly melt; stir constantly to speed up the melting process.
Once chocolate and coconut butter combine, and once chocolate is 100% melted, remove from heat and fold in macadamia nuts.
Place mixture in baking dish.
Sprinkle shredded coconut and sea salt on top.
Place baking dish in freezer for about 1 hour.