Rich and fudgy dark chocolate brownies
These dark chocolate brownies are the perfect texture right between cakey and fudgy.
- Kimya J. favorited Dark Chocolate Brownies 05 Dec 00:27
- sneezerville favorited Dark Chocolate Brownies 09 Oct 18:31
- RareJewel favorited Dark Chocolate Brownies 17 Sep 08:47
- christina p. favorited Dark Chocolate Brownies 08 Sep 16:40
- Jenna | Butternut Bakery published her project Dark Chocolate Brownies 25 Aug 09:00
Preheat oven to 350F and grease and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Using a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate together in 30 second increments. It should take about 90 seconds total. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugars. Vigorously whisk for 2-3 minutes. This is what gives that paper thin crust on top of the brownies. Whisk in the vanilla and butter/chocolate mixture. Once that’s fully combined, use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to fold in the dry ingredients, being careful not to over mix.
Spread the batter evenly in your prepared pan and bake for 25-28 minutes. Let them completely cool before removing from the pan. These are thick and fudgy so I recommend using a large knife to cut the brownies, wiping the knife between each cut. Now refrain yourself from eating the whole pan!