Banish those pesky flakes for good!
Banish this embarrassing problem!
- ADRIRI favorited Dandruff Be Gone ! 30 Sep 00:29
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Dandruff Be Gone ! 13 Jul 06:19
- Valerie R. favorited Dandruff Be Gone ! 17 Jun 17:24
- EpicVegie! favorited Dandruff Be Gone ! 08 Apr 03:52
- Breezy favorited Dandruff Be Gone ! 25 Nov 21:30
- Alana B. favorited Dandruff Be Gone ! 29 Oct 05:11
- pink added Dandruff Be Gone ! to things i want to make in the future 03 Oct 03:59
- Black Fire added Dandruff Be Gone ! to To try 22 Sep 10:35
Now the amount really just depends on how much hair you have,
for me i just eyeball it
i use equal parts of both oils
and put it in a GLASS bowl ( no plastic people! you're asking for cancer!)
Now where was i?
oh right. MIX!
Take the oil concoction out of the microwave
WATCh OUT! I know how eager you are to get the flakes out of your head, but please dont burn your head while you're at it! Test how hot the oil is before putting it on your head.
Massage it into your scalp. Really massage. Like work that stuff into your head
All massaged? COOL.
Now let's play a little waiting game.
I usually leave this mixture on over night, but 30 mins to an hour is just fine.
While your waiting why dontchu paint your toe nails?
Feed the fish.
Call your mom.
The list is endless & you get the point, just DO SOMETHING to pass the time :)
how you like me now? Your hair should be soft, shiny & oh right, DANDRUFF FREE!
Go ahead, do a little dance, i'll wait.
< few hockey-pockeys later...>
All done are we? Now, to get the best results do this treatment twice a week. I recommend doing it at night, just because you can show off your fab hair in the morning.