Sweet little vases to hold dandelions and little wild flowers
. These dandelion vases are an easy to make craft that you can do with kids. All you need is some Sculpey and paint. And because they are made with Sculpey, once baked they are waterproof.
- rene c. favorited Dandelion Vases 11 Aug 00:55
- Bek S. favorited Dandelion Vases 02 Aug 11:10
- witterings favorited Dandelion Vases 13 May 09:55
- amyistheparty favorited Dandelion Vases 19 Nov 18:35
- Tess added Dandelion Vases to home 10 Aug 16:47
- Amalie added Dandelion Vases to Home 19 Feb 00:18
- Jana F. favorited Dandelion Vases 06 Oct 03:47
- J. Pario favorited Dandelion Vases 04 Oct 13:10
- Green Duck favorited Dandelion Vases 04 Oct 06:48
- carol & co. favorited Dandelion Vases 03 Oct 13:45
Roll into a tube and smooth the seam shut with your fingers. Place upright on top of the extra piece. Use the exact-o knife to cut around the bottom of the vase. Remove extra clay from around base. Smooth bottom to the top of your vase with your fingertips. Use the pastry cutter to peel the bottom off the table. Carefully roll the vase back and forth on it’s side to smooth out any rough edges.