A pretty necklace, perfect for Summer.
This pretty daisy necklace is stitched using peyote stitch and is really quick to make.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Daisy Necklace 19 Jul 02:11
- Roberta S. favorited Daisy Necklace 23 May 04:57
- Daniel P. favorited Daisy Necklace 22 Mar 08:55
- Markee R. favorited Daisy Necklace 26 Oct 15:42
- Chudames favorited Daisy Necklace 12 May 21:59
- lisa a. favorited Daisy Necklace 27 Apr 16:39
- Markee R. added Daisy Necklace to Joan from Mad Men 01 Apr 10:25
- Alissa B. favorited Daisy Necklace 31 Mar 04:32
- 2connieG favorited Daisy Necklace 29 Mar 04:11
- Charyawn221 added Daisy Necklace to PENDING PROJECTS 27 Mar 22:27
For the 36th petal pick up 1B and go through the last B added in the very 1st petal. Pick up 6B, skip the last one and go back down through the 5th. Pick up 4B and go down through the 2nd B of the 35th petal, then through the 1st B of this petal and back through the A of the bezel. Finish of the thread end by weaving through a few beads of the bezel in a ‘figure of eight’ pattern.
Thread the silk ribbon through two of the petals and tie a knot in both ends to stop the ribbon fraying.
** You can make a slider for the ribbon by picking up 10A or B beads and working in peyote until you have a strip just long enough to zip up around the two ends of the ribbon (approx.. 16 rows). Finish off the thread ends. **