Everything's Coming Up Daisies
Using a black shadow box frame and a black cardstock background, spotlights these paper daisies!
Supply List for the Daisy Frame:
8" x 10" Black Shadowbox Frame from Craft Store
143669 Daisy Delight Photopolymer Stamp Set
143713 Daisy Punch
144244 Powder Pink 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
144084 Powder Pink Classic Stampin' Pad
141418 Sweet Sugarplum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
141395 Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad
144243 Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
144083 Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad
102300 Bone Folder
144142 Clear Faceted Gems
103683 Mini Glue Dots
104430 Stampin' Dimensionals
121045 Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
1. Stamp the large daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set four times in Powder Pink Ink on Powder Pink Cardstock.
2. Stamp the large daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set four times in Sweet Sugarplum Ink on Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock.
3. Stamp the large daisy image from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set four times in Berry Burst Ink on Berry Burst Cardstock.
4. Punch out the 12 daisies with the Daisy Punch.
5. Hold each daisy and carefully use your Bone Folder to curl under the daisy petals.
6. Use two Glue Dots to attach two daisies of each color together.
7. Add a Silver Faceted Gem to the center of the six daisies.
8. Put one Dimensional on the back of the six daisies.
9. Gently bend the top daisy petals towards the center. This gives extra dimension to the daisies.
10. Attach the six daisies on the frame's inside Basic Black Cardstock backing and then add the cover.