I had to edit the design a little from how they wanted it made. It was really large so I shortened the length by one daisy. Total of 6 flowers and closed with a toggle clasp.
- Adrienne S. added Daisy Chain Maille to JEWELRY 30 Apr 02:21
- Carole B. favorited Daisy Chain Maille 12 Jan 02:54
- abigail r. added Daisy Chain Maille to Jewellery 05 Feb 22:16
- Bobbi B. favorited Daisy Chain Maille 14 Sep 17:13
- Bubbles.the.flying.cuddle.bear favorited Daisy Chain Maille 23 Apr 04:10
- Caaryn S. favorited Daisy Chain Maille 09 Mar 03:33
- Michele favorited Daisy Chain Maille 10 Aug 20:41
- LJ S. favorited Daisy Chain Maille 09 Aug 03:40
Discordia posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!
LJ S. · San Diego, California, US
Why can't I find the instructions on how to make this daisy?
Anna the Ewok · Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US · 22 projects
I made a single daisy, added a ring at the "top" and pulled a ribbon through it for a simple, cute necklace. Everyone loved it.
rachellgirly · Tulsa, Oklahoma, US · 5 projects
That's awesome! I'm totally going to go make me one of these!
Twizzy · Brighton, Michigan, US · 18 projects
I made one of these for my mom. She has it on her work id. There so fun and easy to make.