Mixes the sweet schoolgirl charm with the mature sexiness of French lace
This project mixes the sweet schoolgirl charm of assigning a day of the week to your underthings with the mature sexiness of French lace. Oooh ?la la! (If you wear the wrong day, you can ?pretend that “Tuesday” is your secret stripper name.) Embroidered with easy stem stitch—perfect for curvy cursive letters—these panties make a lovely gift for a bridal shower—or anyone who’s a little naughty and nice. When ?you are done, start all over again on the front hem of your man’s boxers.
- Rachel S. favorited Daily Panties 19 Aug 07:04
- crossdressing added Daily Panties to Panties, Any Lingerie 02 Mar 13:05
- Alecia B. favorited Daily Panties 01 Aug 16:04
- Nora E. added Daily Panties to Projects to try 02 Jun 19:58
- ShoujoMadness favorited Daily Panties 08 Mar 09:05
- Darling_Delirious favorited Daily Panties 09 Oct 13:37
- PoeLur Baer favorited Daily Panties 10 Sep 05:07
- Abby W. favorited Daily Panties 02 Sep 16:09
- Myszak favorited Daily Panties 22 Aug 21:56
- Pinkamena P. favorited Daily Panties 01 Aug 02:14
Transfer the lettering to the panties
Use the fabric marker to mark center front of panties about K" below the waistband. Using the mark, center the transfer and iron it onto the panties.
Warning: Heat will melt lace, and yes, I learned this the hard way! Cover any lace edging or detailing with a manila file folder to protect it while you iron.
Baste the stabilizer to the back of the lettering
Using regular scissors, cut a piece of stabilizer H" larger than the lettering ?on all sides. (For example, cut a 3G" 2 1I" piece of stabilizer for “Monday.”) Pin the stabilizer to the wrong side of the panties, centered on the lettering. Baste all four sides using sewing thread and the embroidery needle; remove the pins.
When you’re finished, carefully remove the basting with the seam ripper and gently tear away the excess stabilizer.