How to make adorable, easy,bows to put in any of your projects!
For all the bow lovers out there!8D
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Cute,Simple Bows to Hair 04 Aug 17:28
- lisa r. added Cute,Simple Bows to cute crafts for me and mom 04 Oct 18:12
- Pam ^_^ favorited Cute,Simple Bows 11 Mar 04:24
- simonnet v. favorited Cute,Simple Bows 29 Jan 07:41
- Duckkieyd D. added Cute,Simple Bows to Bows 19 Dec 07:39
- Duckkieyd D. favorited Cute,Simple Bows 19 Dec 07:38
- Hazzard favorited Cute,Simple Bows 19 Oct 23:12
- Co-Goth Frack favorited Cute,Simple Bows 30 Aug 07:46
First,take your ribbon and fold it in half to make a crease.Then unfold it and slightly overlap the two ends over each other.(about 1/3 inch)
Second,take your needle and thread and use a running stitch and go to the beginning to the end of the overlapping part.
Third,pull on the thread to make it all ruffled.Take the thread and wrap it around the middle of the fabric(about 6 times.)You should now have a bow looking object.
Finally,take the 1 inch of ribbon and wrap it around the middle part of the bow.Take your needle and sow up the back.Now you now how to make a easy bow!(you can slip a bobby pin in the back to wear in you hair.)