as seen in some Ed Hardy fashions
this was super easy and fun to customize this look any way you want! I just cut slits across the back, an inch apart from the bottom to the top of the shirt. then taking the bottom strip, i intertwined it with the one above it, then took the second to last strip and did the same with the one above that! make sure its tight and follow all up the back or stop halfway thru like i did, super sexy! I also like the cute quote on the front so I didnt do too much except twist the straps to creat a cool design
This idea is features in the new Generatin T book!
- alayna.alwan favorited Cut Pattern Back 28 Jan 02:13
- Nora A. favorited Cut Pattern Back 06 Dec 17:27
- kristen m. favorited Cut Pattern Back 23 Oct 23:13
- Tiffany S. favorited Cut Pattern Back 09 Oct 01:47
- AS F. added Cut Pattern Back to Recycled T-Shirts 24 Sep 05:02
- AS F. favorited Cut Pattern Back 24 Sep 05:02
- Kelsey B. favorited Cut Pattern Back 19 Aug 23:50
alyssa posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!