In need of an emergency wrist amputation...?
This could also be made into a choker or anklet or even part of a Halloween costume! But I prefer it as a bracelet x
- spychohead added Cut Here Bracelet to To-make list 23 Dec 18:15
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Cut Here Bracelet 23 Jul 09:20
- Julia L. favorited Cut Here Bracelet 26 Nov 13:01
- Rissy favorited Cut Here Bracelet 23 Oct 20:08
- Florence B. favorited Cut Here Bracelet 06 Sep 07:12
- Conner W. added Cut Here Bracelet to fashion 12 Feb 02:24
- Sveta favorited Cut Here Bracelet 19 Jan 07:53
- ShortHairedGirl favorited Cut Here Bracelet 01 Jan 04:48
- Tierra T. favorited Cut Here Bracelet 10 Nov 18:25
- Marina V. favorited Cut Here Bracelet 03 Oct 11:23
After measuring your elastic, tie a knot on one end (making sure to leave some space to tie it when you're finished), thread a bead, and tie another knot to keep it in place. Then leave a gap about the same length of one of the beads, tie another knot, thread another bead etc...
Do this until you are in the middle of the plastic.
Cut a little pair of scissors out of shrinky dink (mine was around 3-4cm long and came out around 1cm long) and make two very small holes in the middle - this is where you will thread it later. Colour it in with permanent marker and bake it in the oven! (baking instructions are on the packet) You may also want to go over the edges in marker when it comes out of the oven.