Use your home printer to make cute custom gift bags!
I use these to put 'thank you' gifts in for guests and customers.
- kimberleyann.black.3 favorited Custom Printed Gift Bags 26 Dec 12:40
- Katwaii Kat-Su favorited Custom Printed Gift Bags 03 Dec 11:28
- nigrummonten favorited Custom Printed Gift Bags 04 Feb 04:02
- isis.nallely favorited Custom Printed Gift Bags 05 Dec 07:18
- Michelle g. favorited Custom Printed Gift Bags 22 Jun 19:21
7- Do not skip this step, this is they key to getting your printer to feed the bags through: iron your paper bags flat with a dry hot iron.
8- Place bag in printer tray seam side up, top going in first.
9- Print your bags. Depending on your printer you can adjust your paper type to “heavy” and play around with other settings that will help your printed feed the bag through. I found my printer could handle three bags at a time, but any more was too much for it. Try doing just one at first and then add a few more.