Vegan, paleo, glutenfree...and soo yummy.
Warm, spicy, sweet...cozy and creamy.
Two of the ingredients come straight from a can and the whole recipe takes about 30 minutes.
Full of vitamins A and C, healthy coconut fat, spices with all sorts of wonderful properties...vegan.
- Sierra H. favorited Curried Pumpkin Soup 18 Mar 02:27
- Emo Chick favorited Curried Pumpkin Soup 10 Jan 21:13
- Alyshia S. favorited Curried Pumpkin Soup 28 May 15:48
- Ali H. favorited Curried Pumpkin Soup 22 Jan 20:07
- JJ J. favorited Curried Pumpkin Soup 29 Nov 18:39
- k j. favorited Curried Pumpkin Soup 29 Nov 15:55
Melt the butter in a soup pot over medium heat. Sauté the onions until translucent. Then add the garlic, curry, cinnamon, and black pepper. Cook, stirring, for an additional minute or so on low heat.
Add the water, boullion, pumpkin, and bay leaves. Stir to mix, and heat on high until soup comes to a boil. Then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
Add the coconut milk, heat on high, and bring back to a boil. Then turn off the heat. (Don't worry if the coconut milk isn't smooth...the blending will take care of it.)
Remove the bay leaves. They'll be hard to see, but a few scoops from the bottom should bring them up. Then very carefully use an immersion blender to blend the soup until very smooth.