the perfect recipe for a perfect bath!
This project lead to alot of yummy baths!
- Amara A. favorited Cupcake Bath Bombs 25 Mar 19:11
- Naomii<33 added Cupcake Bath Bombs to kan dr mee door 28 Oct 11:08
- ADRIRI favorited Cupcake Bath Bombs 17 Aug 00:54
- Jen C. favorited Cupcake Bath Bombs 24 Mar 14:26
- Mai added Cupcake Bath Bombs to House Stuffs 21 Jan 01:36
- valeria favorited Cupcake Bath Bombs 25 Aug 11:14
- Sarah Bear favorited Cupcake Bath Bombs 10 Jul 21:45
Place the Citric Acid and Baking soda in your mixing bowl. Using your fingers break up any clumps that might be in the mixture.
Add fragrance, the amount is up to you but use a generous amount as it need to fill 12 baths.
Add four to seven drops of colour.
Mix the colour and fragrance in thoroughly. This is important as clumps of fragrance or moisture can turn into wart-like lumps on your bathbomb.
Use a spritzer to spray the witch hazel 6 times onto the mixture and mix in well. Grab some of the mixture and make a fist around it. If the mixture stays together it is ready to mold. If it does not hold its shape, do 3 more Witch Hazel spritzes until the mixture forms a shape in your hand when clenched.
Place the cupcake liners in your moulds and press the mixture firmly into them. The more dense and packed the bombs are, the longer they will last in the bath.
Let the bombs harden inside the mold.
For the icing:
Mix the powdered egg whites with the warm water.
Whip the egg whites on a medium speed for 4-7 minutes adding the icing sugar as you go until stiff peaks form.
Add in some colouring and then ice your cupcakes.