Cuff your pants, pop on a pair of heels, and out you go.
You can easily and quickly “tailor” any pants for a cuffed, smart look. I did this for a pair of retro leopard print pants, but I think this would be fab on a pair of mens suit pants as well. I’m sure you’ll agree heels are a must to pull this off.
- Kellyton K. favorited Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic 18 Mar 15:37
- Traci S. added Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic to Autumn Chill 05 Oct 16:36
- Tiffany M. added Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic to Oufit 08 Sep 23:26
- Emma H. added Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic to Ghostbuster Jillian Holtzmann 01 Aug 16:02
- Julia V. added Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic to Sewing 25 Apr 23:56
- Juli T. added Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic to Willy Wonka 19 Sep 21:53
- 1TeddyB added Cuffed Pants = Instant Chic to Pants 26 Sep 16:15
Measure, Press & Cut
Put the pants on with shoes (heels!), then place a pin to mark the final cuffed length. This will be Line A on above photo. From A, measure to Line B, which is the width of your cuff. I made mine 3cm. Finally, add an extra 1.5cm to your cuff width and draw Line C (4.5cm from B in my case).
Press all 3 lines, then cut along Line C. Keep the fabric remnant to make belt loops if you like.