Cooling and calming cucumber makes a stress-relieving smoothie snack!
Cooling and calming cucumber makes a stress-relieving smoothie snack, easy to make in advance and take to work.
- Willa H. added Cucumber Frappé to To-Eat-Make 14 Oct 16:50
- ale_corason favorited Cucumber Frappé 29 Apr 07:50
- Emma G. favorited Cucumber Frappé 30 Aug 01:00
- Grimgirl101 favorited Cucumber Frappé 20 Jun 23:09
- Millie H. added Cucumber Frappé to Food and drink 20 Mar 22:28
- HylianWriter534 favorited Cucumber Frappé 14 Feb 06:15
- Malibu C. added Cucumber Frappé to foods to chill with 03 Feb 19:46
- TinyTessieG added Cucumber Frappé to Edibles xD 06 Jan 16:59
- TinyTessieG favorited Cucumber Frappé 06 Jan 16:59
- Olivia B. favorited Cucumber Frappé 12 Sep 16:31
Reserve the peel of one cucumber and set aside. Place the yoghurt, parsley and mint in a blender. Process until smooth. Add the chopped cucumber, a third at a time, and process until smooth. Add the ice cubes and process until crushed. Garnish with reserved cucumber peel – curl the cucumber around a cocktail stick to get this striking serving suggestion.
Parsley could also make an interesting, effortless garnish.