Quick tutorial on how to create a pair of sparkly crystal earrings.
These glamorous earrings are relatively quick and simple to make, yet the result always looks professional. Perfect for any night out!
- Sandy B. added Crystal Drop Earrings to jewelry Creations 28 Jun 07:13
- Sandy B. favorited Crystal Drop Earrings 28 Jun 07:13
- RareJewel favorited Crystal Drop Earrings 01 Nov 06:25
- Kelly S. added Crystal Drop Earrings to Kate Middleton 04 Jul 13:30
- Kathy J. favorited Crystal Drop Earrings 29 Mar 05:50
- DizzyPrincessX published her project Crystal Drop Earrings 03 Feb 19:39
First of all, look through your beading box and choose at least two appropriate smaller beads to go with the crystals.
Once you have chosen your beads, use the pliers to snip two short pieces (equal length) of gold/silver wire.
Squeeze a crimp bead down onto one end of each wire piece. Then, thread on you beads in the desired order.
Once you have two identical pieces of beaded wire, squeeze another crimp onto each piece to hold the beads in place.
Add a gold/silver jump ring to each side, attached by coiling the wire using pliers.Then, attach the earring hooks to the jump rings.Snip off any excess wire.
Viola! You should now have a pair of sparkly crystal earrings- Wear them with pride!