When I got married last July of course it was a crafty affair.
Among the handmade items were the boutonnieres that I made for the men in the wedding party. They incorporated crystals, and here's how you can achieve the same look.
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Crystal Boutonniere 17 Nov 01:46
- cyndi.autry favorited Crystal Boutonniere 11 Mar 11:58
- kimberleyann.black.3 favorited Crystal Boutonniere 20 Oct 21:54
- Anett E. favorited Crystal Boutonniere 01 Jun 10:37
- GoddessGirl favorited Crystal Boutonniere 08 May 16:26
- Alissa B. favorited Crystal Boutonniere 19 Oct 23:13
- Belle favorited Crystal Boutonniere 19 Oct 03:37
- mpanda favorited Crystal Boutonniere 18 Oct 08:47
Gather your materials. You'll probably want tiny crystals like the ones I used, which are diamantina in a shape known as lasers, needles, or points, and can be purchased online. They're no longer available from the source where I got mine, but they came in an assortment of 5/8 to 2-1/2 inches.
Now add whatever greenery and decorations you want and secure them with floral tape. For my wedding ones I made them the day before the event and used real flowers and plants, but for this example I used some vintage fake flowers and feathers. Try to arrange the other elements so they hide the base of the crystal and toothpick.