Peanut butter blossom cookies with roasted peanuts inside!
Peanut butter blossom cookies with roasted peanuts inside topped with a chocolate kiss.
- Raven favorited Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 04 Jan 11:40
- Nakia favorited Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 03 Jun 12:59
- Miss_Fit favorited Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 11 Apr 16:10
- Crafterella featured Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 09 Apr 23:00
- RareJewel favorited Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 02 Apr 23:49
- Emma H. favorited Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 30 Mar 18:17
- Lydia L. published their project Crunchy Peanut Butter Blossoms 28 Mar 09:00
First, mix in all the dry ingredients and give a thorough whisk. I advise you to make these cookies using a hand or stand mixer because it will make your life 1 million times easier. However, you can also hand make it like me with a spatula and a whisk, but be warned because it will be tiring and you might end up breaking your spatula (like me).
Now some recipes require you to chill it for at least 30 min-1 hour, but if you are in a rush and don’t have time you can make it immediately, like I did. I actually did not know it was easier to handle if you let it chill (probably because I have lack of experience making cookies), but it still tastes great either way. After rolling it into a ball, flatten the balls a bit because since we are using baking powder, it won’t expand a lot while it is baking. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
After it is baking, press the chocolate kisses immediately in the center of the cookie so it will stick and hold into the cookie. The cookie will crack a bit. Also, don’t worry, the chocolate will not melt completely because though the heat is hot enough to melt the bottom and let it stick to the cookie, it will not melt the chocolate at all. Let it chill at room temperature for about 1 hour and serve. Enjoy!