How to DIY a fab crop top from any old tee!!
A quick and easy way to transform any old tee into a fitted crop top. I found I can fit into boys age 13-14 clothes from asda so got a 3 pack for about a fiver to practice on but that is just me, anyone's tee would work for this, raid charity shops for cool designs or anything!
Its dead simple and easy and now I've made my first one I've just kept going!
Let me know what you think and feel free to ask any questions or correct me anywhere
- Jaia T. favorited Crop Top From T Shirt! 28 Nov 23:14
- MarioEda favorited Crop Top From T Shirt! 30 Sep 08:26
- Jade V. favorited Crop Top From T Shirt! 03 Aug 03:01
- catarina n. favorited Crop Top From T Shirt! 28 Jul 00:16
- Jaybird favorited Crop Top From T Shirt! 26 Jul 20:38
- Djamilah W. favorited Crop Top From T Shirt! 14 Jul 02:00
Take your tee and lay it out on the floor and mark out how far in you want to take the sides to make it a bit more fitted. I took mine in by about 2 inches on each side but its all depending on the fit of the tee.
Pin these and try it on to check its about right (carefully while trying not to stab yourself!)
Once your happy with the fit of it sew along your marked line and cut off any excess.
At this point I also turned my sleeves under a bit but that is purely up to you