This Crock Pot Spaghetti Recipe is one that I created based on my favorites… pasta, chicken sausage, and turkey meat.
Simple canned favorites of tomato sauce, marinara, and paste, with the combination of chicken sausage and ground turkey meat, creates a flavorful sauce. Slow cooking in the crock pot makes this meal a cinch to pull together. All you have to do is boil some water for pasta, and add a side salad! You’ll have a great weeknight meal!
- Rebecca C. favorited Crock Pot Spaghetti 01 Aug 01:29
- SugarNSpiceLily added Crock Pot Spaghetti to crock pot 26 Jul 22:37
- Chudames favorited Crock Pot Spaghetti 12 Jun 22:51
- Emmy S. favorited Crock Pot Spaghetti 09 May 18:41
- EdHyena favorited Crock Pot Spaghetti 23 Mar 12:17
- Simply Happenstance published her project Crock Pot Spaghetti 27 Jan 05:02
Spray a large saute pan with cooking spray.
Break apart and add Turkey Meat and Chicken Sausage (casings removed).
Cook until fully done.
Place Crock Pot on your counter top.
Cut up onions and garlic.
Pour into the Crock Pot along with cooked meat.
Add Marinara, Tomato Paste, Tomato Sauce, Sugar, Salt, and Pepper.
Stir all ingredients together.
Place the Crock Pot on Low for 8 hours, or High for 4 hours.
Once the Spaghetti Sauce is almost done, prepare spaghetti noodles based on the boxed directions.
Plate noodles with sauce and sprinkle with some parmesan cheese.