'cause your TP has to be dressed for the Fall ya' know
Are you sick of TP cozies yet? Well, not me I am on a roll, a roll of TP cozies that is! I know that was bad.
How to crochet a pumpkin toilet paper cozy:
I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in what else-Pumpkin #133
and a Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in dark green- the label wasn't with the yarn so I am not sure of the exact #
N or 9mm
- Neko-San K. favorited Crocheted Pumpkin Toilet Paper Cozy 31 May 21:04
- Len favorited Crocheted Pumpkin Toilet Paper Cozy 12 Feb 23:16
- Imke S. favorited Crocheted Pumpkin Toilet Paper Cozy 20 Jan 20:13
- Lonni R. favorited Crocheted Pumpkin Toilet Paper Cozy 29 Oct 01:47
- Carlee S. favorited Crocheted Pumpkin Toilet Paper Cozy 14 Sep 21:17
More or less the basic "recipe" It can vary based on how tight you crochet and how big your TP is.
I chained about 17-20
Turned chained 4
then treble or triple crochet in every chain starting from the 5th chain from the hook.
then again chained 4, turned and triple crochet back in each triple crochet
then chain 1, turn and decrease every 2 stitches back. This makes the "indents"
Then chain 4, turn and triple crochet back using either the row of treble crochets as your base (this will keep you at about 17-20 stitches or if you use the decrease row make 2 triple crochets in each decrease to get back up to the 17-20 stitches.
Then just keep repeating this until you have enough to go around your TP.
Seam up the sides together and gather the top.
To make the stem chain 10 or so, turn and do a single crochet in each chain, this will make a cute curly-cue. Stitch it to the top of the pumpkin cozy.