This is a fun little heart a friend of mine showed me how to make.
Any crocheter can make this heart. All you need to know are some basic stitches: Chain (CH), Single Crochet (SC), Double Crochet (DC), and Slip Stitch (SL ST).
- Kimya J. favorited Crocheted Heart 29 Oct 22:15
- Kinhime Dragon added Crocheted Heart to crochet 28 Dec 02:45
- Jenn favorited Crocheted Heart 26 Jun 17:44
- Gala C. favorited Crocheted Heart 24 Apr 15:37
- faith m. added Crocheted Heart to other 15 Feb 04:01
- Sarah S. added Crocheted Heart to How to Crochet 06 Jan 03:52
- faith m. favorited Crocheted Heart 18 Dec 17:47
- WerewolfCas favorited Crocheted Heart 27 Aug 09:21
Now that you have your first 6 DC's you want to make a SL ST in the corner. Once you do that and you turn your work you will be right back on the 5 SC's you previously made. Count over 3 stitches, you will make another 6DC's right there. Again remember you CH 1 after every DC. After your last DC you want to CH 1 and make a SL ST.
<---- *Sorry this one came out a little crooked since I was making it and writing down the instruction. :)