A crocheted owl rattle for a baby shower!
Cuddly Owl baby rattles! Perfect for baby shower/birthday gifts for new parents and new babies! These rattles are stuffed with polyfil (pillow stuffing) and each has one bell in the top of the toy. They rattle quietly and have a grip for gripping and shaking.
- Key West Witch favorited Crochet Owl Rattle 05 May 01:37
- Pimke added Crochet Owl Rattle to Häckelmuster 10 Mar 06:58
- Deanna S. added Crochet Owl Rattle to To-make list 06 Oct 00:28
- Deanna S. favorited Crochet Owl Rattle 06 Oct 00:28
- Kathy Gregson added Crochet Owl Rattle to Baby 17 Sep 13:18
- Mowdy28 favorited Crochet Owl Rattle 03 Sep 21:27
- GeJoPa favorited Crochet Owl Rattle 03 Jun 21:23
- Kathy Gregson favorited Crochet Owl Rattle 22 May 13:59
- JJ J. added Crochet Owl Rattle to baby stuff 14 Mar 13:19
- JJ J. favorited Crochet Owl Rattle 14 Mar 13:19
Chain 44 and join. Crochet each color of yarn for two rounds to get the striped effect. These can be made as solid colors too!
Each round is crocheted in single crochet (US terminology).
Once you have the length and width to the head part, crochet half way across and join to make a tube.
Create two magic circles for the eyes and crochet around to make them bigger. Same with the pupils. Crochet a triangle for the beak. You can make the wings out of two triangles as well.