Bright and colorful crochet mandala
I designed this piece in memory of Marinke from A Creative Being. It is a great way to add a pop of color to your home or table!
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Crochet Mandala 14 Jan 21:47
- Judy M. favorited Crochet Mandala 09 Nov 18:15
- K2 favorited Crochet Mandala 29 May 07:51
- Miss Captain Cosplay favorited Crochet Mandala 22 Apr 08:28
- Tara Rees added Crochet Mandala to DREAM HOME 27 Nov 23:26
- ellie j. added Crochet Mandala to crochet 19 Oct 08:33
- Cake Eater Sarah added Crochet Mandala to Quilting/Sewing/Crochet 12 Oct 23:46
- Cake Eater Sarah favorited Crochet Mandala 12 Oct 23:46
- Nela T. favorited Crochet Mandala 19 Sep 09:32
- Lyndal W. favorited Crochet Mandala 10 Sep 10:57
- With gray color, make magic loop.
- Round One: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), 11 dc into magic loop. Slip into 3rd chain of beginning ch 3. (12 st)
- Round Two: Ch 5 (counts as dc, ch 2). (Dc, ch 2) in each stitch around. Slip into 3rd chain of beginning ch 5. (12 dc and 12 loops)
- Round Three: Slip into ch 2 space. *(Dc, ch 2) twice into ch 2 space. Dc, ch 2 in next ch 2 space. Repeat from * around. Slip into first dc. Bind off. (18 dc and 18 loops)
- Round Four: With white, slip into a ch 2 space. Work 3 sc in each ch 2 space around. Slip into first sc and bind off. (54 sc)
- Round Five: With teal, slip into any sc. *Sc, skip 2 st, (3 dc, ch 3, 3 dc) into next stitch, skip 2 st. Repeat from * around. Slip into first sc and bind off. (9 "ridges")
- Round Six: Fold row five forward. This round will be worked into the unused stitches of round four. With navy, slip into any open sc. Work 2 dc in each exposed stitch around. Slip into first dc. (72 dc)
- Round Seven: Work 7 dc, dc increase (2 dc into one stitch) around. When directly behind the tip of a "ridge" from round five, work dc through the ch 3 space and the next sc in round six. Slip into first dc and bind off. (82 dc)
- Round Eight: With white, slip into any dc. Work 8 sc, sc increase (2 sc into one stitch) around. Sc into last stitch. Slip into first sc and bind off. (91 sc)
- Round Nine: With gray, slip into any sc. *Dc in each of next 2 sc, ch 7, skip next 5 sc. Repeat from * around. Slip into first dc and bind off. (27 dc and 13 spaces)
- Round Ten: With teal, (sl, ch 1, 2 sc, 2 hdc, dc, tr, ch 3, slip into 3rd ch from hook, tr, dc, 2 hdc, 2 sc, sl) into each ch 7 space around. Slip into first sl stitch and bind off.(13 "ridges")
- Use yarn needle to weave in ends.