Cozy and fashionable accessory
This headband is made of three pieces which are crocheted in the round and are joined together as you go from one piece to the other. All you need is a 5mm crochet hook and 100gr. of appropriate yarn (50 gr. of each color).
- Key West Witch favorited Crochet Headband 05 May 03:38
- Key West Witch added Crochet Headband to Crochet 20 Mar 23:01
- Kimya J. favorited Crochet Headband 29 Oct 22:13
- Lorinda S. added Crochet Headband to Knitting and Crochet 26 Feb 10:06
- Lorinda S. added Crochet Headband to To-make list 27 Jan 10:09
- Michelle M. added Crochet Headband to crochet 30 Dec 13:51
- Crafterella featured Crochet Headband 11 Aug 22:00
- Chudames favorited Crochet Headband 27 Jul 08:13
- ale_corason favorited Crochet Headband 19 Jul 02:43
- Patricia B. favorited Crochet Headband 16 Jul 23:20
For the first piece, ch 58
R1: Starting in the 1st ch, sc 58. This will close the chain into a circle so you can crochet in the round to form a band. If it helps place a marker in the first stitch of every row, this will make it easier to count rows and stitches.
R2-9: Sc 58
R10: Sc 58, ss in the first stitch of this row. Fasten off and weave in all ends. You’ll have a band which is approximately 25 cm/ 9.8″ inches long when folded as you see in the image (50 cm/ 19.7″ all around)
The 3rd piece is for closing it all together. Ch 20 with any of the two colors. Before starting to crochet in the round, pull the strip through the two bands taking care not to twist.
R1: Starting in the 1st ch, sc 20
R2: Sc 20, ss 1 in the 1st stitch of this row. Fasten off and weave in all ends.