Frame whatever you like.
These are great for little pictures, cut out (christmas) cards, your prettiest buttons, pretty fabric, cute little charms etc.
I want to try one with Zpagetti too, a really big one.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Crochet Frames 22 Jul 21:02
- Kimya J. favorited Crochet Frames 03 May 04:51
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Crochet Frames 14 Jan 22:52
- Melanie L. favorited Crochet Frames 07 Jun 03:18
- RainxFlower24 added Crochet Frames to Crochet 14 Jan 08:33
- SpiritPal added Crochet Frames to Project ideas 25 Jun 22:23
- Suki favorited Crochet Frames 26 Nov 10:50
- Hayley S favorited Crochet Frames 25 Oct 21:59
- Anni favorited Crochet Frames 24 Jul 10:45
I used the English terminology for the stitches.
Crochet a chain of 5 and close with a slip stitch.
chain 3, and 14 treble chrochet in the ring, close with slip stitch.
chain 3, 2 tc in every tc, close with slip stitch
chain 3, 1 tc on first tc, 1 tc in the next, then 2-1-2-1-2 etc. Close with slip stitch.
chain 3, 1 tc on first tc, 1 tc in the next 2, then 2-1-1-2-1-1-2 etc. Close with slip stitch.
chain 3, 1 tc on first tc, 1 tc in the next, then 2-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-2 etc. Close with slip stitch.
Now stick your crochet hook in the front loop of the first stitch of the previous round and make a double crochet. Repeat this for every tc, putting your hook in the front loop of the tc's. Close with a slip stitch.
For the next row decrease every second stitch, close row with a slip stitch.
Now you choose to fasten off or crochet one more round, 1 dc in every dc.