Fezzes are COOL!!
Everyone needs a fez!!!!! So go crochet one!!! Fezzes are cool!!
- Melissa Beth favorited Crochet Fez 10 Jan 17:30
- Amanda J. favorited Crochet Fez 30 Sep 01:03
- Chelsea M. favorited Crochet Fez 16 Jul 05:09
- Ravenskull favorited Crochet Fez 01 May 16:52
- Carol B. favorited Crochet Fez 09 Feb 12:23
- Ichigo M. favorited Crochet Fez 03 May 20:14
- sharon.kanne added Crochet Fez to Crochet 14 Apr 23:48
- Eleanor added Crochet Fez to Dr Who 28 Feb 17:55
- Len favorited Crochet Fez 16 Feb 03:20
- Elizabeth T. added Crochet Fez to Doctor Who 08 Jan 21:21
ch 3. slip stitch in first chain.
Row 1. sc6 in ring
Row 2. 2sc in each st around [12 st]
Row 3. [sc in next st, 2sc in next 1]repeat around [18 st]
Row 4. [sc in next 2 st, 2 sc in next] repeat around [24 st]
Row 5. [sc in next 3 st, 2 sc in next] repeat around [30 st]
Row 6. [sc in next 4 st, 2 sc in next] repeat around [36 st]
Row 7. [sc in next 5 st, 2 sc in next] repeat around [42 st]
Row 8. [sc in next 6 st, 2 sc in next] repeat around [48 st]
Row 9. working in BACK LOOPS ONLY sc
around [48 st]
Row 10-24 sc around [48 st]
try it on. and see if it is long enough
you will have to push it all the way down on your head then pull it off and put it back on to get its shape :)
if its not long enough continue in 48st rows till desired length
cut a piece of cardboard out in a circle the shape of the inside top of your fez.(this will keep it flat)
mine turned out to be about 3in in diameter.
turn your fez inside out. put a dot of hot glue right in the middle and put the middle of the cardboard on it.
work your way outward till its all glued down.
(working outward made it easier to get it centered)
turn it right side out and wear your fez :D