Crochet a daisy chain necklace.
© 2019 Jan Ollis / Search Press · Reproduced with permission.
- Amanda P. added Crochet Daisy Chain to Jewelry 06 Jul 00:26
- Amanda P. added Crochet Daisy Chain to Working With Fabrics 06 Jul 00:25
- Key West Witch favorited Crochet Daisy Chain 05 May 05:15
- Karen Davis added Crochet Daisy Chain to To-make list 11 Feb 16:59
- Karen Davis favorited Crochet Daisy Chain 11 Feb 16:59
- Tana F. favorited Crochet Daisy Chain 25 Jul 02:57
- JANE M. favorited Crochet Daisy Chain 09 Mar 18:46
- srslyjc favorited Crochet Daisy Chain 19 Jul 21:01
- Crafterella added Crochet Daisy Chain to Twiggy 23 Apr 11:55
- Alecia B. favorited Crochet Daisy Chain 01 Aug 16:17
With yellow crochet cotton, make a slip ring.
Round 1: 1 ch, 8 sc (UK dc) into ring, pull end to close ring and remove hook.
Re-insert hook from back of work into first sc (UK dc) loop with a ss.
Round 2: change to white crochet cotton, *3 ch, ss into back of each of these 3 ch, ss into next base sc (UK dc)*, repeat from * to * 7 times, making 8 petals all together.
ss to centre and tie off the ends.
Follow the instructions for the single daisy up to the end of round 2.
Round 3: work into base ss between petals 1 and 2 of round 2, *sc (UK dc), 3 ch, ss into back of each of 3 ch to base ch*, repeat from * to * 7 more times.
sc (UK dc) to centre and tie off the ends.
Make seven daisies (some single and some double). Thread the green ribbon through the looped silver necklace and tie it in a knot at ?the back. Stitch daisies on to the ribbon at regular intervals.
Who could resist this pretty necklace made with hand-crocheted daisies? Alternatively, make them into a stunning hairband or bracelet.