A Bunting All Your Own
While working on a sign for a craft fair, I decided to take pictures of the process.
As a left-handed crocheter, I've found that it is hard to come across Left-Handed tutorials that are made by actual Lefties. Most photos and videos are just mirrored/flipped.
Though I'm thankful for these photos and videos, I decided that the best way to change this for fellow lefties, is to start doing it myself.
To any right-handed people that may be interested in learning crochet: The world is your oyster. Google away!
For the rest of us, here's a rough start to my first tutorial.
CH = Chain.
SC = Single Crochet.
DEC = Decrease.
SS = Slip Stitch
- 102358_2F2014-06-05-001242-Bunting+Tutorial1-001.jpg 2.71 MB [ Download ]
- 102358_2F2014-06-05-001319-Bunting+Tutorial3-001.jpg 3.14 MB [ Download ]
- 102358_2F2014-06-05-001334-Bunting+Tutorial4-001.jpg 2.71 MB [ Download ]
- 102358_2F2014-06-05-001907-Bunting+Tutorial5-001.jpg 2.65 MB [ Download ]
- 102358_2F2014-06-05-001928-Bunting+Tutorial6-001.jpg 2.27 MB [ Download ]