I thought these would be perfect to post since it's almost the 4th of July.. I made this using amigurumi technique and front post/back post stitches.
I haven't created too many patterns so if you have questions, let me know. I usually make things, never write the pattern, so just create another- haha! Anyway, the pattern is down below, or can also be found on my blog.
Hope you like! ♥ ♥
- Sherry W. commented on Crochet Bomb Pops 05 Mar 16:02
- Chris K. favorited Crochet Bomb Pops 03 Jul 21:48
- drevanhoussen added Crochet Bomb Pops to Amigurimi 18 Jun 09:25
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Crochet Bomb Pops 11 Apr 07:39
- Brielle J. favorited Crochet Bomb Pops 12 Jan 20:33
- Kat T. favorited Crochet Bomb Pops 08 Dec 14:26
- CookieBird Lover added Crochet Bomb Pops to other 02 Sep 04:36
- drevanhoussen added Crochet Bomb Pops to Amigurumis crochet 11 Aug 21:47
- drevanhoussen favorited Crochet Bomb Pops 11 Aug 21:45
- CookieBird Lover favorited Crochet Bomb Pops 30 Jul 04:26
*Note- You don't have to join each row. It's made in one continuing circle.
Make a magic ring, ch 1
Rnd 1: 6 sc in magic ring. [6st]
Rnd 2: 2 sc in each st around. [12st]
Rnd 3: Through back loops only! 1 sc in each st around. [12st]
Rnd 4&5: 1 sc in each st around. [12st]
Rnd 6: *1 sc in next st, 2 sc in next st* six times. [18st]
Rnd 7: sc in each st around. [18st]
Change to Blue-
Rnd 16: hdc in each st around. [18st]
Rnd 17-19: *FPhdc in next st, BPhdc in next st* nine times. [18st]
Rnd 20: sc in each st around. [18st]
At this point you can start stuffing it...
Rnd 21: Through back loops only! *sc in next st, sc2tog* six times. [12st]
Rnd 22: *sc2tog* six times. [6st]
Change to Beige- (for popsicle stick)
Rnd 23-28: sc in each st around. [6st]
Rnd 29: *sc2tog* three times. [3st]
Use slip stitch to close.