Dress up your regular beads with crochet
Crocheted beads look beautiful, I always liked them so much so once I learned to crochet I was happy I would finally be able to make my own.
- Key West Witch favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 05 May 05:09
- Key West Witch added Crochet Beads Necklace to Crochet 20 Mar 23:00
- JamesD G. favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 31 Jan 04:52
- Knot Cool favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 09 Nov 06:25
- Pamela J. favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 11 Sep 01:54
- Dominique D. favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 14 Aug 16:03
- joathina favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 10 Aug 18:03
- Crafterella featured Crochet Beads Necklace 08 Aug 22:48
- Chudames favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 27 Jul 08:12
- Tana F. favorited Crochet Beads Necklace 24 Jul 08:49
Each bead will be wrapped in crochet. It’s worked in the round in a spiral way. First, ch 2.
R1: 6 sc in the first ch= 6 sts (place a marker in the first sc to count sts easier)
R2: 2 sc in each st around= 12 sts
Then, keep on making one sc in each st until you cover around 80% of the bead (you won’t need to continue counting or using the marker).
This is the central bead so it must be placed just in the middle of the ribbons’ length. From this point on start knoting and placing the following beads. Don’t tighten the knots too much so they can work as dividers. Once you’ve placed all the beads leave 17 cm at each end and knot. Finally, tie a strong double knot with the remaining ribbon, weave in and seal the ends (this can be done with transparent glue). The collar must be long enough so the head can go through.