A soft, easy to crochet bath puff.
7.0 mm Crochet Hook
1 Ball of oz. Light Weight Cotton Yarn (3 of the standard yarn weight system)*
½ metre of coordinating ribbon
- alp.zoey favorited Crochet Bath Puff 18 Aug 06:38
- sian d. added Crochet Bath Puff to make me 28 Dec 17:15
- Rachel D. favorited Crochet Bath Puff 10 Oct 22:48
- Rebecca B. favorited Crochet Bath Puff 20 Jul 12:11
- Lee Rose added Crochet Bath Puff to class ideas 17 Jun 02:22
- Imke S. favorited Crochet Bath Puff 20 Jan 20:13
- Glenda H. favorited Crochet Bath Puff 26 Sep 15:28
- Autobunny favorited Crochet Bath Puff 25 Sep 12:43
- 02jhseaby added Crochet Bath Puff to Try 08 Jun 17:14
- 02jhseaby favorited Crochet Bath Puff 08 Jun 17:14
To begin, chain 4, sl in first loop to join.
Row 1: tr 30 to 40 times in loop. Chain 4 to turn.
Row 2: 6 tr in each tc. Chain 2 to turn.
Row: 3: 2 hdc in each tc.
Fasten off and weave in the loose end.
Thread ribbon though the original loop and tie a knot or bow (or both).
*It's important to use a lighter weight yarn. Thicker yarn gets too heavy when wet and doesn't dry quickly, leaving you with a stinky bath puff hanging in your bathroom.