Here's another potato fry recipe by me, hope you like it :)
- Key West Witch favorited Crispy & Spicy Potato Chips 26 Jun 22:51
- Stesnyashka16 added Crispy & Spicy Potato Chips to Recipes 27 Mar 11:48
- Djamilah W. favorited Crispy & Spicy Potato Chips 18 Jan 02:17
- Cheshire x. favorited Crispy & Spicy Potato Chips 06 Jan 05:54
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Crispy & Spicy Potato Chips 03 Jan 06:57
After cutting the potatoes now it's time to add the spices and flours. First add a little salt (for taste), Then, add the spices and all purpose flour, mix them very well, Now add the rice flour and mix it again. *The spices add a spicy taste, I used 5 different spices to make sure the chips were spicy enough. All purpose flour is used to make the sticky paste and rice flour adds a crispy flavor.
Take a pot or saucepan and add enough (unused) oil to fry the potatoes. Heat oil over high heat. Once the oil is heated, turn the heat down to medium and start adding the pasted potato slices to the pan. Grab 3-4 slices (see the first picture of this step) and carefully add them to the heated oil. After 4-5 - minutes turn the potatoes around to make sure they're fried evenly on all sides.
It'll take more 6-8 minutes after that. Wait until the fries turn a bit brownish. Use a slotted spoon to take the fries out of the oil and place them on a napkin to soak the oil.
Serve them while hot and crispy!