I drew out my shapes with chalk on pattern paper and cut them out. I also cut the same shape out of a plasctic bag I had. Chip bags, toilet paper bags, cereal bags work great.
Sew embellishments on first. Pin any ribbons with loops toward the center of the piece. Place the two sides of fabric right sides together. Then place the piece of plastic on top of that. Sew around with a 1/4 inch seam, leaving an inch and a half for turning. GENTLY turn right side out, and topstitch all the way around, folding the inch and a half under as you sew over the top to close it.
- Aimee H. added Crinkle Toys to Crafts 27 Oct 17:24
- Bek S. favorited Crinkle Toys 03 Aug 03:06
- Rebecca M. favorited Crinkle Toys 21 Jun 16:06
- Witchy favorited Crinkle Toys 23 Oct 23:55
- sharon l. added Crinkle Toys to baby toys 29 Jul 15:48
- Djamilah W. favorited Crinkle Toys 05 Jun 03:00
- Michelle P. favorited Crinkle Toys 01 Jun 23:45
- Jasmine C. favorited Crinkle Toys 23 May 16:18
- charmedbyvintage favorited Crinkle Toys 18 May 10:50
- imelda.coggins favorited Crinkle Toys 07 May 12:35
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!