Leftover materials are treasure for crafters. I love discovering from my leftover box and coming up with sudden craft ideas. This time I made a boho-style earring, (Thank goodness I found 2 of each material!). Checkout today’s DIY post and find out how to transform your leftover beads and jewelry findings into a pretty boho-style earring.
- RareJewel favorited Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 16 May 09:31
- Kathy C. favorited Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 09 Apr 10:35
- crochetmommie added Create Simple Boho Style Earrings to Jewelry Tutorials 06 Oct 14:05
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 18 Jul 01:01
- Diane H. favorited Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 05 Jul 02:03
- Crafterella featured Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 13 May 23:00
- Carla B. favorited Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 12 May 15:11
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Create Simple Boho Style Earrings 12 May 11:43
Select the beads and jewelry charms for your earrings. Make sure to create a nice boho style combination. For each earring I chose a crystal bead for the top part, one jewelry charm for the middle part and a teardrop bead for the bottom part.
Insert the small crystal bead into the craft wire. Make a small loop at one end and cut off the other end by keeping a small amount of wire to create another loop to secure the bead. You will need 2 jump rings to attach all 3 parts together.