100% delicious! The poppy seeds add a new dimension of goodness to this coleslaw.
This creamy coleslaw keeps its crunch and has a slightly sweetened, vinegar spiked mayonnaise dressing. The recipe is super simple to put together and is perfect for all of your Summer BBQ menus or every day side dish. Takes only a couple of minutes to prepare and then chill in refrigerator for a couple of hours so that all of the flavors meld together.
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Creamy Coleslaw 02 Mar 09:51
- crochetmommie added Creamy Coleslaw to Food Tutorials 15 Oct 02:20
- Kimya J. favorited Creamy Coleslaw 29 Sep 02:00
- Crafterella featured Creamy Coleslaw 30 Jul 23:00
- Miss_Fit favorited Creamy Coleslaw 29 Jul 15:41
- Lisa K. published her project Creamy Coleslaw 29 Jul 09:00
In a large mixing bowl,combine the coleslaw mix and diced red onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing, oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, and poppy seeds until well blended.
Pour dressing mixture over coleslaw mix and toss well to coat.
Chill for at least 2 - 3 hours before enjoying.